5 Reasons to Install a Business Security System
If you’ve been in business for any amount of time, you’re probably already aware that companies in every industry are becoming more of a target for crime. With criminal activity such as theft and vandalism steadily on the rise, protecting your business against would-be bad guys is an absolute necessity these days. If you’re on the fence about investing in a commercial security system, here are 5 compelling reasons you may want to consider.
Proactively Deters Crime
– Ever hear the term, “the best offense is a good defense?” This is especially true when it comes to keeping your business safe from criminal activity. Just the mere existence of things like video surveillance and security alarms for your business can be enough to keep would-be thieves and other criminals at bay. By being proactive, you can prevent crime from occurring in the first place.
– Some businesses choose to invest in round-the-clock security service, but the expense of this type of protection can quickly add up. Commercial security systems, on the other hand, provide the same level of protection, but in a much more cost-effective way. What business couldn’t stand to save a little hard-earned money?
Bolsters Legal Strength
– If a crime does occur at your business, how will you determine who the culprit is? What about other risks, like liability in things like slip and fall or other personal injury cases? How will your business fare in court should such a claim be brought against you? With commercial security systems, you have the added protection of video surveillance to provide all the evidence you need.
– Having a security alarm for your business can be enough to scare away a would-be thief, reducing or eliminating the opportunity he or she will have to commit a crime and thereby limiting the potential loss to your business. Furthermore, some commercial security systems also feature access control systems, to help protect against unauthorized parties gaining entry to your facility. The more you protect your assets, the lower your overall risk of loss becomes.
Reduces Insurance Costs
– Finally, many insurance companies offer incentives and discounted rates for businesses that have commercial security systems in place. This is because they know that such a system can dramatically reduce the chances of a claim being filed due to theft or property damage. This allows you to keep more of your hard-earned profits.
Is your business taking advantage of these significant benefits? Contact Herring Technology today and let’s discuss how we can design a commercial security system that will keep your company safe while also helping you save money.