The Pros of IP Security Cameras
Security cameras are an essential part of virtually every business’s security system. The choice to install security cameras in your business should be easy (you definitely should!), but the next choices you are faced with could be a bit more complicated. You will need to decide what kind of security cameras you want to install, and this requires some technical savvy. Herring Technology has that technical savvy and can guide you through a custom design which will perfectly fit your individual business’s needs. There are so many pros to the safety, peace of mind, increased productivity and physical security that IP cameras offer, and here are just a few:
IP Surveillance System Pros
1. Higher resolution video! This is the main selling-point.
2. “Noise” has no effect on digital videos, so your surveillance footage can be kept safer for longer periods of time.
3. You can watch live security footage through the Internet. This is something you can do from anywhere in the world
4. Videos can be emailed, which helps with flexibility and convenience.
5. IP cameras have advanced features such as motion detection setting, which can be controlled remotely.
Every business is different, and you need to make sure you make the best choices for your company. At Herring Technology, we are well equipped to meet your needs, whatever you decide. Get in touch today to schedule a free security risk assessment for your business!